GROW YOUR TEAM WITH PURPOSE
Looking for something different to bring your group together? Arizona Zipline Adventures offers both high and low challenge activities that are designed to create and reinforce cohesion of a group, strengthen communication, and enhance problem solving skills, all while having a great time!
Please fill out the form below with information about your group so that we can create a tailored package just for you! Please include:
- Group Size
- Group Goals
- Dates Interested in Coming Out
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all zipline & ropes activities.
- Zipline EcoTour reservations can be made online for 1-8 people using the “Book Now” buttons above. For a group of more than 8 people, you must use the group inquiry form above or call to make a reservation.
- Guests must weigh between 50 and 250 pounds. All guests will be weighed at check-in and no refunds will be given if you do not meet the weight requirement.
- Closed-Toe Shoes are REQUIRED.
- All guests must be able to follow instructions given by guides. AZA reserves the right to cancel your tour if there is concern for your well-being- this includes not following instructions.
- All children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- It is recommended to consult with a physician if you have any medical conditions or recent injuries. We do not recommend doing these activities if you are pregnant, think you might be pregnant, or suffer from recent injuries. AZA reserves the right to cancel your tour if there is concern for your well-being.
- Arizona Zipline Adventures has a zero-tolerance policy. No participants that appear to be impaired or is in any way endangering the safety of themselves or others will be permitted to partake in the scheduled activities. AZA reserves the right to cancel your tour if there is concern for your well-being with no refund.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your reservation, please call us no later than 48 hours before your scheduled tour to receive a full refund. Late arrivals, no-shows, cancellations for bookings within 48 hours of scheduled tour, and those not meeting tour requirements during tour check-in will not be refunded or rescheduled and will be charged the balance on the booking. We ask that guests arrive 30 minutes prior to scheduled tour time to ensure a smooth check in process. Late arrivals, no-shows, and those not meeting tour requirements during tour check-in will not be refunded or rescheduled. Please review all tour requirements listed above and plan your day and travel arrangements accordingly.
- Military must present an id to receive discount. The military discount does not apply toward family members.
CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS!
Address: 35406 S. Mt. Lemmon Rd
Oracle, AZ 85623
GPS Coordinates: N 32 degrees 33.108'
W 110 degrees 42.534'
Tuesday - Sunday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
GPS Coordinates: N 32 degrees 33.108' W 110 degrees 42.534'